Many business professionals know they need to network but aren’t sure how to do it effectively or comfortably. This fun and interactive session will be cover “The 7 Keys To Making Networking Work”.
By the end of the session you will have:
• Developed a personal networking plan
• Understood how to approach people easily
• Learnt about the different “types” of networkers
• Found an approach that feels right for you
• An insight into how to overcome any networking nerves
• Awareness around your networking strengths and weakness
• An understanding of the types of events that would suit you
• Learnt (and practiced in pairs) how to do 3 step simple a “one minute” talk
Dee Clayton of Simply Amazing Training, has been building her own training business since 2008 and when she first started admits to making most of the networking mistakes possible! After building a successful business in St Albans she relocated to Bournemouth meaning she had to build up her client base again. She knew networking was key and hence she distilled her top tips and techniques to making networking work meaning you get a shortcut to success and can avoid all those mistakes!!!
Delivered by Simply Amazing Training
Bookings will close at 2.00pm on Tuesday 10th October or when the event is fully booked. Please book before this date to avoid disappointment and guarantee your place.
Please note: All Dorset Chamber training seminars are on a pre-payment basis. A VAT Receipt will be issued upon receipt of payment. Places at seminars are confirmed at time of booking.
Events Cancellation Policy: Any places at our training seminars must be cancelled a minimum of 5 working days before the seminar in order to receive a full refund. Places cancelled after this, or no shows on the day, will not be refunded.